Terms & Conditions
Access to and use of this Website and the products and services available through this Website (collectively, the "Services") are subject to the following terms, conditions and notices (the "Terms of Service"). By using the Services, you are agreeing to all of the Terms of Service, as may be updated by us from time to time. You should check this page regularly to take notice of any changes we may have made to the Terms of Service.
Access to this Website is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the Services without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason this Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts or this entire Website.
You must not misuse this Website. Without limiting the breadth of the foregoing, you will not: commit, facilitate or encourage a criminal offence; transmit or distribute a virus, Trojan horse, worm, logic bomb, or post any other material which is malicious, technologically harmful, in breach of confidence or in any way offensive or obscene; hack into any aspect of the Service; corrupt data; cause annoyance to other users; infringe upon the rights of any other person's proprietary rights; send any unsolicited advertising or promotional material, commonly referred to as "spam"; or attempt to affect the performance or functionality of any computer facilities of ‘Jois Yoga Products’ or its partners involved in the operation and maintenance of this Website. You shall not directly or indirectly take any action to unduly stress the Website, including by way of example and not limitation, incurring session lengths or conducting search queries that we reasonably determine to be abusive, launching or facilitating any denial of service attack on the Website, or using any scraper, robot, spider, or other automated mechanism to access the Website or download content. We reserve the right to monitor your use of the Website to provide guidance and assistance in the use of the Website, and to monitor your conformance with these Terms of Service. You acknowledge and hereby consent to such monitoring. Breaching this provision may constitute a criminal offence the relevant legislation. ‘Jois Yoga Products’ will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and may disclose your identity to them.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of this Website or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
The intellectual property rights in all software and content made available to you on or through this Website remains the property of ‘Jois Yoga Products’ or its licensors and are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved by Jois Yoga Products and its licensors. You may store, print, and display the content supplied solely for your own personal use. You are not permitted to publish, manipulate, distribute, or otherwise reproduce, in any format, any of the content or copies of the content supplied to you or which appears on this Website nor may you use any such content in connection with any business or commercial enterprise.
You shall not modify, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or create derivative works based on any software or accompanying documentation supplied byJois Yoga Products or its licensors.
By placing an order you are offering to purchase a product on and subject to the following terms and conditions. All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price.
Dispatch times may vary according to availability and any guarantees or representations made and subject to any delays resulting from postal delays or force majeure for which we will not be responsible. Please see our Delivery Charges notice for further information.
In order to contract with Jois Yoga Products you must be 18 years of age or over and possess a valid credit or debit card issued by a bank acceptable to us. Jois Yoga Productsretains the right to refuse any request made by you. If your order is accepted we will inform you by email and we will confirm the identity of the party which you have contracted with. This will usually be Jois Yoga Products or may in some cases be a third party. Where a contract is made with a third party Jois Yoga Products is not acting as either agent or principal and the contract is made between yourself and that third party and will be subject to the terms of sale which they supply you. When placing an order you undertake that all details you provide to us are true and accurate, that you are an authorized user of the credit or debit card used to place your order and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods. The cost of products and services may fluctuate. All prices advertised are subject to such changes.
- In General
- Intellectual Property, Software and Content
- Terms of Sale
- When you place an order, you will receive an acknowledgement e-mail confirming receipt of your order: this email will only be an acknowledgement and will not constitute acceptance of your order. A contract between us will not be formed until we send you confirmation by e-mail that the goods which you ordered have been dispatched to you. Only those goods listed in the confirmation e-mail sent at the time of dispatch will be included in the contract formed.
- Whilst we try and ensure that all details, descriptions and prices which appear on this Website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of any goods which you have ordered we will inform you of this as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled.
- Upon receiving your order we carry out a standard pre-authorization check on your payment card to ensure there are sufficient funds to fulfil the transaction. Goods will not be dispatched until this pre-authorization check has been completed. Your card will be debited once the order has been accepted.
- Because our automated system processes your order almost immediately after you click the "Process Order" button in Checkout, it's not possible to cancel your order before it's fulfilled. However, when you receive the shipment, it will contain specific instructions on how to return it for an exchange. Orders with a status of "Processing" cannot be cancelled (Check Your Order Status).
- If you find products on our site that you wish to save but not purchase immediately, you may add them to your Wish List. Your Wish List saves items even after you leave our site, making them easy to relocate and purchase at any time. Items in your Wish List will remain until they are purchased by you or someone else based on first come first served basis.You can access your Wish List any time you visit our site by signing in to My Account with your e-mail and password. Options in the Wish List:
- Account discount codes - Discount codes may from time to time be offered to account holders; such codes may only be applied to purchases made through the account in respect of which the discount code was offered and registered.
- Gift vouchers are only valid for a limited time and the voucher must be used by the date shown on the voucher – check your voucher to find out when to use it by.
We’re afraid we can’t accept any responsibility for stolen or deleted gift vouchers.
- Each account holder can use a particular discount code or gift voucher only on a single purchase order.
Please note that we reserve the right to vary these terms and conditions.
The material displayed on this Website is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. Unless expressly stated to the contrary to the fullest extent permitted by law Jois Yoga Products and its suppliers, content providers and advertisers hereby expressly exclude all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity and shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever, including but without limitation to any direct, indirect, special, consequential, punitive or incidental damages, or damages for loss of use, profits, data or other intangibles, damage to goodwill or reputation, or the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services, arising out of or related to the use, inability to use, performance or failures of this Website or the Linked Sites and any materials posted thereon, irrespective of whether such damages were foreseeable or arise in contract, tort, equity, restitution, by statute, at common law or otherwise. This does not affect ‘Jois Yoga Products ' liability for death or personal injury arising from its negligence, nor for fraudulent misrepresentation, misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter or any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time.You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
.You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval, or endorsement on our part where none exists.
This Website must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of this Website other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
Disclaimer as to ownership of trademarks, images of personalities and third party copyright Except where expressly stated to the contrary all persons (including their names and images), third party trademarks and images of third party products, services and/or locations featured on this Website are in no way associated, linked or affiliated with Jois Yoga Products and you should not rely on the existence of such a connection or affiliation. Any trademarks/names featured on this Website are owned by the respective trade mark owners. Where a trade mark or brand name is referred to it is used solely to describe or identify the products and services and is in no way an assertion that such products or services are endorsed by or connected to Jois Yoga Products.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Jois Yoga Products, its directors, officers, employees, consultants, agents, and affiliates, from any and all third party claims, liability, damages and/or costs (including, but not limited to, legal fees) arising from your use this Website or your breach of the Terms of Service.
Jois Yoga Products shall have the right in its absolute discretion at any time and without notice to amend, remove or vary the Services and/or any page of this Website.
If any part of the Terms of Service is unenforceable (including any provision in which we exclude our liability to you) the enforceability of any other part of the Terms of Service will not be affected all other clauses remaining in full force and effect. So far as possible where any clause/sub-clause or part of a clause/sub-clause can be severed to render the remaining part valid, the clause shall be interpreted accordingly. Alternatively, you agree that the clause shall be rectified and interpreted in such a way that closely resembles the original meaning of the clause/sub-clause as is permitted by law.
We operate a complaints handling procedure which we will use to try to resolve disputes when they first arise, please let us know if you have any complaints or comments. Please note that no refund is possible through the payment gateway after 90 days from the date of transaction.
If you breach these conditions and we take no action, we will still be entitled to use our rights and remedies in any other situation where you breach these conditions.
These terms and conditions are to be construed in accordance with the laws of INDIA and in the event of any dispute or claim associated with these terms and conditions, that dispute or claim shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the KARNATAKA court.
- Our Contract
- Pricing and Availability
- Discount Codes
- Gift Vouchers
- We’ll dispatch your gift voucher either as soon as payment has been cleared or on your specified delivery dates (if this is later). We’re afraid we can’t be responsible for any delays, no matter how they are caused.
- If you are the purchaser, please double check the delivery email address you enter - it is your responsibility to do so and we’re afraid we can’t be held responsible if a gift voucher is used by someone other than your recipient if the email address entered is incorrect. In addition, we can’t take responsibility for any gift vouchers that are lost or used by someone other than your recipient after delivery. Make sure your recipient has received their gift voucher, as it is their responsibility to keep the voucher details safe.
- From time to time, gift vouchers may get caught in pesky spam filters, and it’s up to the recipient to check these filters. We can’t take responsibility if a gift voucher cannot be delivered to the recipient’s email address because of spam filters, firewalls, and the capacity of the recipient’s mailbox or any other factors outside of our control.Discount codes or gift vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Disclaimer of Liability
- Linking to this Website
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- Entire Agreement